Tuesday 21 September 2010

Sorted!

All done at last. After days wasted last week I have now finally caught up with myself. Studio tidy, pictures hanging, a few new small collages completed and a new large work on boards started.(click on the images to enlarge) Phew. It would be nice now if a lot of people turned up. I don't know what to expect really. The Open Studios weekends are well publicised so I hope some interested souls will make the trek out to the farm. I went to the Cuckoo Farm studios a couple of weekends ago and it was a real pleasure to chat to the resident artists, swap ideas and just generally see what other people are doing. Although I like working on my own it's always exciting to see different approaches to art.

I have posted a separate page on the sidebar which will give some further information on the workshops planned for the new year.





Update
BBC ESSEX article on the OS weekends