Thursday 27 May 2010

I'm off to see the wizard

The private view went well last night. A big turn out and I sold a painting...which is always pleasing. Good to get one under your belt early on!
The Level Best Art Gallery has offered me a date to exhibit in the Autumn which is great news. I will post more details on that nearer the time.

I'm off now to Libya for a week. Am very much looking forward to finding painting inspiration there as well as soaking up the sights and smells of another fascinating North African country. I will paste some photos on my return.

In the mean time I leave you with some photos of truly beautiful rusty, weather beaten walls. Taken when I was down at Brightlingsea last weekend. These will probably be interpreted into some art work at a later date. Locked away in my endless ideas books, to be used a source of inspiration when I need it.